by Toni Parry
Level: I, English version
Grade Level: 7
1. Give students 2 minutes to list everything that they know about Peru.
2. Have students share what they have listed in groups of 2-3.
3. Have students create their own version of a Nazca line.
4. Distribute the worksheet and allow students to work at the computer.
5. Students go to Eplay site to answer questions about Peru.
Extension: Choose one of the following:
1. Use Spanish words for parts of speech in ìBug Libsî (like Mad Libs).
2. Practice vocabulary in Quia.
3. Use the Eplay site and create a student activity such as this.