Subject: Returned mail: Cannot send message within 5 days

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 00:42:28 -0700 (PDT)

The original message was received at Mon, 6 Sep 1999 00:38:49 -0700 (PDT)
from snipe.prod.itd.earthlink.net [207.217.120.62]

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
<[email-masked]>... Deferred: Connection timed out with mta5-mail.mailcity.com.
Message could not be delivered for 5 days
Message will be deleted from queue

Subject: [Fwd: Penumbra: Next run -]
From: Susie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 00:34:52 -0700

Here is the mail I just sent.
The mailer did something strange with your email address.
----------------------------------------------

Subject: Penumbra: Next run -
From: Susie <[email-masked]>
To: Eon Harry <"[email-masked], eon_harry"@hmco.com>, Erik Hendrickson <[email-masked]>, MAHK Leblanc <[email-masked]>, Marleigh Norton <[email-masked]>, Michael Person <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 00:28:01 -0700

So Mikee and I are out of town in California at the moment. We won't be
back in town until the 10th. So we will NOT be running on the 8th.

The next regularly scheduled run will be on Sept 22nd.

-Susie