Subject: Sept. Beady News!

From: "Changes to whimbeads.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Sep 1999 20:16:00 -0000

Changes to whimbeads.com - http://www.whimbeads.com/index.html

Hi everyone!

Well, the kids are back in school!  Yipee!  For me this means I can
actually get some work done, which is what I did today.

On the website there is the new contest for September.  Ok so it is kinda
goofy...but I am in one of those moods. Good Luck!  Also, the winner has
been announced for August's contest, along with all the answers to the
clues.  

Plus, I put up a new free pattern.  This month is a loom bracelet (or you
can adapt it to be whatever you want).  I would love to see one
beaded...hint, hint.

And, there are also several new colors of size 11 Japanese seed beads
finally up on the site.  They are broken into two pages, one is an
assortment of finishes and the other page has all the new Silverlined
Matte AB's....ewww yum!  In addition there is a page with some new
Japanese size 8 beads, with a few colors to match the new 11's.
I hope you enjoy!

I am following your requests and working hard on getting the Czech glass
beads up on the site...but please be patient...boy what a job that is
turning out to be!

You will probably hear from me again in the next week or so.  I have some
new size 15's and somemore new 11's that I am trying to put up also.  I'll
let you know as soon as they are done!

Here is the address to the What's New page where you can find the links to
all the new stuff:  http://www.whimbeads.com/whatsnew.html

Beki...who is enjoying the peace and quiet in my house!
www.whimbeads.com

______________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe, write to [email-masked]
MSN Messenger Service lets you stay in touch instantly with
your family & friends - Visit http://messenger.msn.com