Subject: Returned mail: User unknown

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 00:30:37 -0700 (PDT)

The original message was received at Mon, 6 Sep 1999 00:30:25 -0700 (PDT)
from 1Cust87.tnt5.sfo3.da.uu.net [63.23.15.87]

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<"[email-masked], eon_harry"@hmco.com>

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to dabomb.hmco.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<"[email-masked], eon_harry"@hmco.com>
<<< 550 <"[email-masked], eon_harry"@hmco.com>... User unknown
550 <"[email-masked], eon_harry"@hmco.com>... User unknown

Subject: Penumbra: Next run -
From: Susie <[email-masked]>
To: Eon Harry <"[email-masked], eon_harry"@hmco.com>, Erik Hendrickson <[email-masked]>, MAHK Leblanc <[email-masked]>, Marleigh Norton <[email-masked]>, Michael Person <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 00:28:01 -0700

So Mikee and I are out of town in California at the moment. We won't be
back in town until the 10th. So we will NOT be running on the 8th.

The next regularly scheduled run will be on Sept 22nd.

-Susie