Subject: RE: Windsurfing

From: "Peter Rexer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:41:26 -0700

I think Carol wants to try to go windsurfing today.  

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Rexer [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 1999 12:26 PM
To: 'Susie'; [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: Windsurfing

Hmm,  is this true?

Did you guys get email from Sunsparticus about maybe burglering and playing
games tonight at our house?

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Susie [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 1999 11:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Windsurfing

Hi!!

Meilin told us there is one day during the week that you don't work. She
thought you might be interested in windsurfing that day.

Which day is it?  Are you interested? If so we can try and arrange
things so we are windsurfing that day. And we can give you a hand with
Jack and Emily if you need.

-Susie

---

From: Susie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 11:33:47 -0700

> I think Carol wants to try to go windsurfing today.
 
Me too. ;-}
I just got up, so it will be a bit before we get going. I am letting
Mikee sleep a little later, to make up for last night's lack of sleep.

I haven't been able to find where Sunspark hid Carol's work number,
could you send it to me, so we can call when we are gteting ready to
leave?

-Susie