Subject: Bulletin

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 17:00:44 EDT

Hi Susie,
Hope you are enjoying the sun and fun of Sunny CA. In the interest of time I 
am sending my message now as you requested info as soon as possible. We are 
about to begin our 13th year and it is fitting that my first message of the 
new year begin with heartfelt thanks to all the board and committee members 
who spent the better part of this summer working on behalf of BDI. Here it 
is...  (I'm open to comments).  I have decided not to include the budget in 
the bulletin. 

Our first meeting (9/29) will find us back at the newly renovated Temple Beth 
El. Come bedecked and bejeweled as we begin to say good-bye to the 20th 
century and hello to the 21st. This meeting is very important as I will 
present the much anticipated budget and explain significant issues that 
surfaced concerning noncompliance with both the State and IRS regulations. 

BDI is experiencing the growing pains that come to any organization that is 
staffed by volunteers. Let me assure you everything is fixable and BDI will 
go on although it will take considerable time and financial resources to do 
so. We are fortunate to have the resources which will allow us to survive 
this temporary setback. 

I will be sharing these issues at the September meeting and explaining our 
status as a nonprofit corporation. Please plan to attend this most important 
meeting and remember...  It's time to strut your stuff and show off what you 
have been working on this summer.