Subject: Penumbra Night

From: Michael J Person <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:02:05 -0400

Hi there,

	So, if any of you didn't realize this by now, I'm a student
again for the first time in a while, and as it turns out, I have a
Wednesday night lab everyweek all term.  I also have a Thursday night
lab session every week as well, so I'd ask that, if possible, we
switch the official Penumbra night elsewhere.  Personally, I suppose
I'd prefer Mondays or Tuesdays.

	If this is too much trouble, I guess Dr.D will need to take a
sabatical for a while...

Thanks all,

-Mike

---

From: Susie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 19:48:21 -0700

> again for the first time in a while, .......... Personally, I suppose

I also would prefer to move it from Wednesdays, as I have a once a month
committment that makes this tricky.

I can do Tuesdays, although I usually don't get home til 7 or 7:30pm.
Although I should be able to switch to a different day once eventually.

I thought Laura had claimed Mondays for Cthulu? I thinks he was planning
on running on Mondays, but I am not clear about her schedule. We might
be able to alternate weeks if necessary.
 
>         If this is too much trouble, I guess Dr.D will need to take a

Hopefully, it won't be too much trouble.

Susie