Subject: BBQ on Sunday

From: "Brian Litofsky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 10:08:58 -0400

It's a long weekend and you know what that means. It's time to
have a barbeque!

This Sunday, Rose and I will be throwing a BBQ. (Not actually
tossing it. After all, I'm not too sure how far it would go.
After all, barbeque's aren't exactly aerodynamic. But I
digress...) So, show up at our house at 1pm to cook up some
stuff and then chow down. If there's anyone I've forgotten
above, tell me or bring them along.

Once again, everyone's responsible for their own main-coursey
things (includes buns). We'll have plates, cups, fixins, drinks,
and such.

Details: (For those of you too dysfunctional to read prose  :)
What: BBQ
Date: Sunday, September 12
Time: 1pm
Where: 35 Sterling Street, Somerville
Phone: 617-623-3987
RSVP: Not absolutely required, but it would be a good idea to
get a count.

-Brian

(Jeremy, can we use the grills and if so, where are they? New
place or old?)

(Frank, I know you have duty, but we were already aiming for
Sunday.)

(Cael, I know you're leaving that day, but I wasn't sure when.
If you can make it, cool; if not, ok.)

Directions:
>From Davis:
-Go up Holland Ave.
-At Teele Sq., bear left onto Broadway
-Turn right onto North St.
-At the third left, turn left onto Sterling St.
-#35 on right (blue house, left door)

>From Route 16, coming from Alewife:
-At the psuedo-rotary, turn right onto Powderhouse.
-At the first left, a traffic light, turn left onto North St.
-At the second left, turn left onto Sterling St.
-#35 on right (blue house, left door)

--
Brian Litofsky                        25 First Street
Painted Word Inc.                     Cambridge, MA 02141
http://www.paintedword.com            (617) 949-5551 phone
mailto:[email-masked] (617) 949-5515 fax

---

From: "Brian Litofsky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 10:48:13 -0400

Oops, this is supposed to be THIS weekend. Sunday, September 5.

-Brian

---

From: Susie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 09:58:20 -0700

> above, tell me or bring them along.

We won't be able to make it as we are out of town on vacation right now. 

Have fun though!!!

-Susie