Subject: Call of Cthulhu

From: Laura Baldwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:33:20 -0400

Okay, despite the laggardness of my module, I'm going to suggest a
character building/development session on Monday, September 13,
starting at 7ish, in 6-233 (since y'all are probably a little too many
for the living room).    Mike R's, that's an MIT room, poke me for
directions.   Nick, I should get my book back some time.  ;-)

-Laura

---

From: Susie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:00:51 -0700

> directions.   Nick, I should get my book back some time.  ;-)

So I won't be back from my vacation in California by then. I get back on
the 14th. I opted to stay a few extra days so i would have another
weekend with Meilin and Sunspark.

One of the few Mondays I can't make. Mikee will be back in town by then,
though. So you could wait a week for me, or if possible you can talk to
me later. I won't be able to integrate my character with the other
characters as well though. So maybe I will try and send you more info
before then, so you could have me know other characters.

-susie