Subject: [Hydra] I never know

From: Kate Mahoney <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 23:02:14 -0400 (EDT)

You:
>> After poking around for a while, you find Talu and ask her what's new.
>> She complains that as best she can tell, there's nothing new, which
>> probably means something exciting is going to happen and she's going to
>> be surprised by it.  Perhaps she should spend more time at court...

> "How do you spend time at Court?  Are there more functions to go to? "

Talu:
> "No, Court is terribly dull.  Lots of standing around, and not nearly
> enough talking.  Watching Dear old Eddie hold court is excruciatingly
> dull.  Neither he nor His highness are exactly Mr. Warm and Happy.
> Funny, because Eddie was apparently quite the party guy in his time.  I
> guess you just need to get him away from court."

You:
> "What sort of thing do you think is likely to happen? Anything I would
> actually notice?"
> 
> "Do you know what is going on with Earth? Simon said it is closed up."

"No, I never know.  No one tells me anything like that.  I hear Jarath
has gotten Elizabeth in trouble with the Duke, or maybe Andre, and
Heskel's mad at Jarath now.  I don't supose anyone has told you anything
interesting lately?"

---

From: Susie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 00:06:34 -0700

So I have mostly forgotten what is going on at this point.
I no longer remember the passwords to any of the web pages. 
What is the password to mine and also to the Atlantis page?

I was looking for the family tree. Can't remember who people are so
well. 

I may not be able to do much until I get home and can look at my mail
files. Actually, come to think of it, getting home won't help much since
all my files got nuked anyway.  Do you have the rmail files? Could you
get me a copy somehow? Maybe FTP them to my web site?

-Susie

PS Meilin is thrilled!

---

From: Susie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 00:24:59 -0700

> Heskel's mad at Jarath now.  I don't supose anyone has told you anything

"You mean Jarath got Andre in trouble with the Duke?"

"What did Jarath do to get Elizabeth in trouble? That might explain why
I haven't seen her around lately."

"I hadn't heard about Heskel, why is he mad at Jarath?"