Subject: Bead Affaire

From: Don <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 18:40:18 -0400

Hi Suzanne.  I hope you had a great summer.

I'm assuming you had a chance to read my August 19th e-mail.  In case
you didn't I'll throw it in at the bottom of this note.

Is there anything else I need to do?  When is the newsletter coming out?

That's it for now.

Thanks!

Sonia Berman

=======================================================================
8/19/99
Hi Suzanne.

I was supposed to e-mail you in July regarding the Bead Affaire,
however, it took Janine to remind me that I hadn't done this.  My bad.

I don't recall word for word our conversation in July, however, I would
like you to put together an announcement with my name, phone number and
e-mail, and asking for volunteers to work the affaire.

When contacted, I'll need the following:

- Volunteer's full name

- Telephone number(s), and/or other contact info such as e-mail

- Number of hours to be worked

- Time of the day they are starting

Sonia Berman
617-847-0403 (daytime)
781-324-8443 (answering machine)
[email-masked]

If you think of anything I might have missed let me know.

Best wishes!

Sonia Berman