Subject: RE: advanced civ game!!

From: "Henry, Rachel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 13:53:24 -0400

My calendar shows it as the 17th -- hope you're having fun in CA!

-----Original Message-----
From: Susie [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 1999 12:43 PM
To: Henry, Rachel
Subject: Re: advanced civ game!!

> When:   Sunday, at 3 PM (we may have a rules seminar early for new
players)
> Where:  223 Renfrew St in Arlington (let me know if you need directions)
> 
> Why:    Break in my new copy of the game!
> RSVP:   Soon, to reserve a place (up to 8 players can play)

Sorry, but we can't make it, we are still in California. Have fun
though.
 
BTW do you remember when we scheduled Rvnequest for? IS it the 17th of
Sept? I think it is that weekend, but I can't remember which date. I
would like to play in a Assassin Guild one-night that weekend if
possible. 

-Susie