Subject: BDI bulletin

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 20:15:46 EDT

Hi, Susie,

I understand that you are on vacation, but still able to collect your email. 

Gudrun Wolpow and I are finishing a draft of the membership directory, and 
wonder if you are preferring to be listed as bulletin editor or as newsletter 
editor?

In addition, I have some self-promotion for the members' corner:

Connie Pollard's handmade glass beads are part of the Glass Collectors Club 
exhibit at the Wellesley Library until September 30. The exhibit, including 
Connie's beads, will move to the Newton Library October 1 - 31

Hope you are enjoying the west coast.
Cheers, Connie

---

From: Susie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 00:38:24 -0700

> I understand that you are on vacation, but still able to collect your email.

That is correct!

> wonder if you are preferring to be listed as bulletin editor or as newsletter

List me as Bulletin Editor. I am not yet sure how the newsletter will
go, and how many I will actually end up putting out etc.

> Hope you are enjoying the west coast.

Thanks! I am still having quite a bit of fun, despite the nuisance of a
bad cold.

-Susie