Subject: kung fu tonight

From: Meilin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 16:19:12 -0700

Tonight is fine.  We'll be testing a taiji guy tonight so it's possible you
won't get that much attention.

It's at the St. Mark's chapel, on Colorado, one block west of Middlefield.

Pretend you're going to Safeway, cross Middlefield to the next block
instead.  St. Mark's driveway is between the two speed bumps on your left.
Go all the way to the back behind the church itself.  We're in the southmost
building.

- Meilin

---

From: Susie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 02:40:32 -0700

So, it looks like I did get your mail, but for some reason it got
immediately marked as read, so I didn't notice it. (uit wasn't bolded
and since there was other stuff in my inbox I didn't realize there was
new stuff)

Really strange.

-Susie