Subject: Questions about BDI webpage

From: Susie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:04:03 -0700

I have a question for you:
Is the number of hits on the BDI page accurate?
It says 1.4 Million since June 1996. Which but my quick estimation is an
average of 1400 hits a day!

Was the counter zeroed in June 1996? If so that would suggest a lot of
people are looking at our web page! 

(I was trying to convince Deena we even need a webpage, as she thinks
no-one looks at it. :-} So this is a useful piece of information)

BTW, did you supply the number for the budget of the web page? If so, do
you have a breakdown for it? 

-Susanne

---

From: Carol Bugarin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:20:10 -0400

Hi Susanne

No the number of hits are not accurate.  It got screwed up a few years ago
but I thought it looked cool that we got that many hits so I left it.  I
think that is the counter for Geocities and not us.  I don't know how many
people go out there but I would bet it is 1 or 2 a day.  We are linked with
a number of the bead nets.  People are always emailing me about wanting to
get into the Bead Affaire and stuff like that.  I get about 1 to 2 emails a
week regarding the info on the site.

Carol