Subject: Bead Opportunity

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 18:02:10 EDT

The following was received by Beadesigner International and is being 
forwarded to you as a courtesy. If you are not interested, please delete it.
------------------------------

Hello Bead Folks

I just wanted to make you aware of the glass beadmaking class at FireWorks
Studio this fall.

Beginning Beadmaking  9-18-99 Instructor: Thalia Tringo  1 space open $135
Beginning Beadmaking  11-14-99 Instructor: Thalia Tringo  3 spaces open $135
Continuing Beadmaking  10-23-99 Instructor: Carol Bugarin  6 spaces open $135
Tricks and Techniques using Boroscilicate Glass 10-17-99 Instructor: Nancy
Tobey 1 space open $180
Wire work for Beadmakers 9-12-99 Instructor: Sherry Robinson 6 spaces open $75
Introduction to Murrine 10-2-99 Instructor: Connie Pollard 6 spaces open $135

The wire work class is open to everyone who either makes beads or designs
with them.  If you are interested in this class I need to hear from you
before Sunday 9-5-99.

The Beginning Beadmaking classes are open to everyone.  The more advanced
classes require that you have some beadmaking experience.

FireWorks Studio also rents torch time to people with beadmaking experience.
 Call for the schedule.

    ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!
      Sunday, September 19, 1999
             12 PM to 6 PM

FireWorks studio has been open for glass beadmaking classes for 1 year.  
There will be free open torch and refreshments.  If you have never made
glass beads come and see how it's done.
Everyone is welcome!
 
If you would like to know more about these classes check out my web site at:
www2.thecia.net/users/carolb or give me a call at 617-542-0422 and I'll
send you a brochure.
Send mail to: Carol Bugarin, 33 Sleeper St. #107, Boston MA 02210.

The studio is located at 17 Powerhouse Street Studio #306 in South Boston, 
MA.  It is about 2 miles from South Station off of Summer St.  

Hope to see you there
  Carol