Subject: Bead store

From: Susie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:50:54 -0700

Hi.

I was out shopping today. Didn't find the beads we needed for your dress
yet, but the beadstore had some dragonfly barettes. Some crystal
aligator clips, the only decent color was clear with a little blue. They
had nice bobby pins, with rounded ends. One each in emerald green, red,
black and crystal. they were all about 2 for 10, or one for a little
under $6. They were all on sale. I like the red and green one, but I
don't like bobby pins as much.

Another place had a smattering of dragonflies. Crystal clips that were
about 10 a piece.  Not an exceptionally good deal.

Also, the bead store had those crystal stick in your hair gems. They
said to get the adhesive back velcro, and use a holepunch to punch out a
circle. then you stick the circle onto a autrian crystal rhinestone and
voila, hair jewels. There rhinestones looked a little pricey. I figured
you had some and we can get more when we get back. It seemed cool and
simple. And I tried it, it does seem to stay in my hair.

Also, they had the metal headbands. The combs had little loops on them.
they were $6.50 each. Do you remember how much the headbands were in the
store? They would be easy enough to decorate. They even had one sample
that they built up a little higher than the head to look like a tiara.
We could make one to match your ballgown if you thoughth it would stay
in your hair.

 I bought some really awesome, somewhat expensive fluorite beads. Flat
squares with green and purple gradations. 

Anyway, let me know if you are interested in any of these things. i can
go back and get stuff if you like. It is a small bead store that is very
close to Meilin and Sunspark's.

-Susie