Subject: dinner and tonight

From: Meilin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 14:33:32 -0700

>Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 14:30:02 -0700
>To: [email-masked]
>From: Meilin <[email-masked]>
>Subject: dinner and tonight
>
>i realized i should work til 7 since we didn't get in til 10 and i had
lunch out.  sunspark says tacos is fine by him.  sunspark also suggested
going over to peter and carol's to play soul reaver tonight.  if so, then
dinner would probably want to happen at peter & carol's.
>- merrrrrrr!

---

From: Susie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:41:37 -0700

> dinner would probably want to happen at peter & carol's.

Ah. this is fine. I was going to suggest staying later anyway, since I
didn't think we would get dinner done quickly anyway. Especially if we
went windsurfing.

But then we decided to punt cause we didn't get back til 3:30-4:00ish
and Mikee didn't seem as psyched to rush over there. And I just got my
period and am having bad cramps. I found some naproxen sodium (aka
alleve) here and took a double dose.

Also, the web page said the ave wind speed was 20 knots at Palo Alto. We
don't know how accurate that is, but it seems a bit strong for us. Not
sure, but I think that is a bit too much for me and a 5.0 sail. Do you
think it is accurate?

Playing Soul Reaver is fine. Should we talk to Carol and Peter? Help
make dinner or something? Is Carol home or working these days?

Let me know what I should do regarding dinner. I can get groceries to
bring over to Carol and Peter's if we want. We are just vegging here.

BTW I bought REALLY cool, expensive beads. Will show you when you get
home, they are fluorite. And some nail polish, a brand I like and never
see in Boston.

-Susie