Subject: Keys

From: Susie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 12:47:53 -0700

Do you guys still have a key to our place?
I didn't remember if we had gotten it back from you when you watched a
house a trip or two ago. I seem to recall we had. Which would be
unfortunate since someone needs to get into our place. 

How goes your vacation? I hadn't heard from you last week. Now we are in
California and having a lot of fun ;-}

See you when we get back! Mikee gets back Sept 10th, I get back Sept
14th.

-Susie

---

From: "Heidi J. Fox" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 18:34:48 -0400

Actually, you never had time to give us a key.  I just took care of your
outside plants.  So no, we don't have a key.  :-(

Sorry I never got back to you last week.  I did a lot of sleeping, which
was good for me but bad for unpacking.  This week I'm doing grad school
orientation stuff.  It's cool because I'm finally meeting all those
people I never met when I was part time.

See ya when you get back.  Dan's itching to start the investment club
when you get back.

						-Heidi

---

From: Susie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 12:30:23 -0700

> outside plants.  So no, we don't have a key.  :-(

s'ok. Now that you say that I remember.
 
> people I never met when I was part time.

It is alright. I figured you would be sleeping a lot. That was why I
always waited til at least 1pm before calling. Sleep is really good for
you though.

Cool! Yeah, interacting with the other people makes school fun.

> See ya when you get back.  Dan's itching to start the investment club

;-} I can imagine. Well he can chat with Mikee some more before I got
back.

So I am sick. Blah. I HATE being sick on vacation. Sunspark got sick
first and of course I caught it. I was doing ok, til we went
windsurfing. I think getting cold didn't help me at all. 
I have spent the last day and a half sleeping. And I am still tired.
Blah. I hope I am ok by tomorrow so I can *DO* stuff.

-Susie