Subject: Website

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:56:32 EDT

hi Susie, 
Hope you are enjoying your vacation. I just went to the website.  I would 
never have found it without you telling me the address. I have asked Carol to 
remove the job descriptions. They are so out of date. The rest is fine.
As for your issues. 
1. It's fine to get software. Anything to make your life easier as you move 
through the bulletin and (dare I say) newsletter editing is a good thing. 
2. I agree, if we are going to have a website it might as well be something 
people can get to quickly. Perhaps that is why members tend not to go to it. 
3. As an advertising tool I think the site is a great idea. Perhaps people 
who are giving workshops have websites and we can have a link to their sites. 
I would love to have the local stores have brochures and I wish that we had 
something for everyone who does a craftshow to have at their booth. I have 
worked at Connie Pauldings booth at two shows and people are always asking 
about BA and BDI.
For the moment, enjoy your vacation. The September board meeting has a full 
agenda. Why don't we talk when you get home and if you can put some of your 
thoughts together with some costs and how toughs I can put you on the agenda 
for the October board meeting? 
We have a change (I think) for the November meeting. This is due to a 
workshop and speaker we have arranged. Ati Groupies Johnson is teaching a 
2-day workshop on color and then speaking at the meeting. We also have a 
speaker for the October meeting. I can give you all the info when we discuss 
what should go into the bulletin when you return. Call me then. Have fun and 
thanks for all the web info. Deena