Mac IIcx Firewall - Protect Your Home Network
(monitor & keyboard not included)
This Macintosh IIcx CPU runs without a monitor
attached. Just plug it in, attach it to your network, power-up and telnet
into the world of NetBSD. Basic UNIX instructions included.
My IIcx Firewalls include the following:
NetBSD 1.4.2 base installed.
Two 10base-T Asante ethernet cards
The Firewall is configured for NetBSD as follows:
5MB Mac0S, 16MB Swap, 60 MB Root
Custom compiled kernel based on SPOT with latest security
The NIC cards are pre-configured for 192.168.1.2 and 192.0.0.1
- IP-NAT configured and running between the two interfaces.
- IP Filter running to allow telnet on the 192.168.1.2 interface only.
- DHCP server running on 192.168.1.2 interface for your home network - plug
and play IP address assignment.
- Only telnetd and sshd services are running, everything else is turned off.
- Two login accounts exist, root and one user.
- Cable Service software: rrlogind (for RoadRunner cable modem users).
- PPPoE client for certain DSL providers.
- Other software of interest: lynx, scp, ssh, tcsh
Get Yours Today For Only $65.00 Plus Shipping
Sorry, These Are SOLD OUT!!!
Contact Erik Winkler At email@example.com